🚀 Rekruut is on a mission to effectively reduce the shortage of skilled labour in Germany to offer sustainable solutions for international recruitment. As the Executive Assistant to the Founder, you stand at the forefront of making that a reality.
Note: This posting is about our ideal candidate but it’s also inspirational to set out what this role will become. If you are an 80% fit but feel passionate about this role, apply anyways — we’d love to hear from you. 💌
What you’ll get to do…
In this multifaceted role, you will be working directly with the founder bringing the product vision to life. Your role will be central to ensuring the efficient and effective execution of our CEO’s responsibilities and realizing our organizational objectives.
Vision & strategy
We’re not just recruiting; we’re building bridges for industries combating climate change, and our commitment to fairness, transparency, and sustainability in recruitment is non-negotiable. Picture supporting solar companies with engineers from Jordan or clinics and elderly homes with nurses from Tunisia or Morocco. Our workspace mirrors the innovation we strive for, with a passionate team of 20+ from 12 countries. We expect to double in size every year. and provide solutions with government institutions, NGOs and the private market. To achieve our ambitious goals and support Rekruut’s company growth, we need bright minds like you!
What you’ll be doing
- Exceptional Communication Skills: Excellent in both written and spoken English and German to manage and formulate emails and correspondence efficiently, ensuring that no communication with customers, partners, or suppliers is lost or overlooked.
- Organization Abilities: Capable of managing and prioritizing a high volume of meeting requests and emails, ensuring the CEO’s schedule runs smoothly.
- Detail-Oriented: Good at meticulously documenting and filing meetings and negotiations, maintaining comprehensive and organized records for the company.
- Time Management: Effective in managing our CEO’s busy schedule, including professional and personal commitments, ensuring balance and structure.
- Proactive: Act independently to identify and address tasks, showing initiative in supporting our CEO’s varied responsibilities.
- Discretion and Professionalism: Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the role, representing our CEO effectively to external contacts.
This Role Is Perfect for You If…
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbal and written. French, Arabic or Russian is a plus.
- Proven background as a Team Assistant or Executive Assistant ideally in a global business
- Willingness to work within a team of outstanding Managers and Assistants
- Organized and ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- You know how to navigate high ambiguity environments
- You leave no stone unturned, understanding research is key to the decisions you’re taking
- You inspire and motivate teams on strategy & roadmap rationale
- You are happy to speak up (e.g. to your team, to other teams, to management) and understand how to communicate in ways that are to the point but always constructive
- You ruthlessly prioritise and have amazing time management skills
- You proactively look for opportunities to improve, be it yourself, the process or team dynamics
- You graduated from a top-tier university
- Berlin isn’t just a place; it’s where you call home.
Reach out to apply!
🌈 We proudly believe in the power of diversity and inclusion. Diversity of thought fuels our success and you cannot achieve that without a diverse team. We welcome people from any race, orientation, gender, religion, age, ethnicity, disability, or identity, we value all uniqueness.